Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pure and Simple


Hi everyone,

I made this card today and as it was so quick and simple to make I thought it would be a nice card to share,

Before I give you the details on how to make this card I must tell you that all my cards start off with a white folded card which I digitaly print my logo on the back, from there I build up my card front,

To make this card I used my white base card then attached white card which I embossed at the top with cuttlebug swiss dots and scored 2 parallel lines at the bottom using score pal,

I then added a piece of white cardstock which had been punched along both edges using Martha stewart scalloped border punch and then Martha Stewart butterfly punch in the cente of each scallop,

The flowers were made using EK Success daisy punch, I used ink pads to create colour to the scalloped edge and also the butterflies and flowers, flat sided pearls were used on the butterflies and flowers and the ribbon bow was made on my home made ribbon bow maker, the greetings was from my stampin up short and sweet set and stampin up window punch...please leave a message if my instructions aren't too clear,

Hope you've all had a safe and super week-end and look forward to you stopping by again

No comments:

Post a Comment