Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pretty in pink


Hi folks,

It's that time of day that I really should be in bed (almost 2am) but I just wanted to share another card with you,

This card was made using a 14cm square white card base, I attached a 13.5cm square slightly patterned pink paper to the top of this,

I then used Martha Stewarts daisy fan edge punch down the 2 sides of white cardstock and Martha stewart daisy fan corner punch on all 4 corners of the same white card...I used a colouring pencil to draw lines down the 2 punched sides and an ink pad to colour all around the edge,

The flowers were stamped on white cardstock using the Stampin Up set "Blooming With Beauty" and coloured with colouring pencils...this was mounted on to more of the pink paper and then attached to the main card using mounting foam...I used pink organza ribbon tied with a double bow made on my hand made bow maker,

I haven't added a greeting as I'm not sure what event I will use this card for, the sentiment can be added at a later date, also noticed one corner has not been coloured with ink but will do so before going to bed...goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment