Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello and welcome to the start of a new week



Wasn't sure whether I would get to post on here today after my very very late night or should I say early morning, didn't get to bed until almost 5am...very naughty, anyhow I have managed to upload another couple of cards for all you creative people and hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them,

The first card here I have used one of my favourite stamp sets from SU it's called *Bloomin with Beauty* and it's just that...I love it,

My second card for today was created using a Penny Black stamp, Martha Stewart punch and cuttlebug embossing folder, I coloured the flower using watercolour pencils...ENJOY!!

Thank you for stopping by and please leave a message if you want more details

No comments:

Post a Comment