Friday, May 28, 2010

Stem Silhouettes


I love these silhouette stamps so simple yet so refreshing, the card here looks so clean and fresh I love it...I have started with my base white card and then added moss green on top of that, I stamped a piece of white cardstock with one of Stampin Up's 'stem silhouette' I cut this into 3 equal parts and adhered this directly to the moss green spacing it equally apart but at the same time attaching the satin ribbon and bow,

I stamped the daisy image with marker pens on white square cardstock and coloured it in with coloured pencils (don't know the name of the stamp) I used glitter glue to give the flower a sparkle,

I cut out a square piece of pink cardstock and a square piece of moss green cardstock and attached my stamped image to these, I then used mounting foam to attach this to my main card

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue.. glad to see you are making good use of the daisy stamp.. your card is lovely ..
    take care love Henny

    ReplyDelete